Membership in the Healthcare Student’s Association:
HSA provides University of Houston—Clear Lake students in the Healthcare Administration and MHA/MBA programs with unique networking and professional development opportunities on campus.
As a member, you will be invited to network with healthcare executives and accomplished alumni working in the Texas Medical Center. Active members also receive exclusive access to attend career building workshops, volunteer opportunities, and guest speaker events coordinated by HSA. This includes events such as American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) breakfast sessions, ACHE Conferences, and more.
HSA is an inclusive organization that works to serve you in whatever capacity we’re able to. Our mission is to be your avenue of staying connected in the HADM program and being informed about upcoming professional events happening in the Houston, TX healthcare community.
Exclusive Member benefits:
Meetings and guest speaker events at the TMC Campus are open to all Healthcare Administration students. Upcoming topics will focus on:
- Building your resume – Improve your resume by being involved on campus.
- Professional development – Learn what employers look for on your resume.
- Refining your elevator pitch – Learn how to market yourself like a professional.
- Making your interview outstanding – What to do and not do in your interview.
- Networking – Start collecting professional contacts now!
HSA will connect you with multiple volunteering opportunities as they take place throughout the semester, especially those at ACHE events. ACHE provides our members with exclusive access to participate in many of their events that are not available to non-members.
Register at HSA Member Registration Form and become a member of HSA UHCL today!
We have new membership fee regulations starting Spring 2018:-
- A yearly membership fee of $35 is due every August (beginning Fall semester and ending Summer semester of next year).
- For members joining in Spring semester:- Entry in January (beginning Spring semester and ending Summer semester of current year) => $25
Membership dues may be paid in cash, by check, through Venmo, or by credit card. Coordination of payment is handled by Debora Gallegos, HSA’s VP of Finance.
Please contact Andrew A. Mendoza, HSA’s VP of Marketing & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding membership, dues, benefits, or opportunities.
JOIN HSA TODAY!