Yesterday’s HSA Member Meeting with Guest Speakers Cody C. Hunter, the Director of Business Development and Patient Satisfaction at Houston Methodist West Hospital, and Zach Weyand, Project Manager at Houston Methodist Hospital, who is also a UHCL Alumni, was packed with incredibly valuable advice for Healthcare Administration Students:
- Did you practice your elevator pitch?
- What do you know about Emotional Intelligence?
- How do you make a good appearance at your interview?
- Where do you learn networking? – And how do you practice networking?
- How do you adapt to corporate culture?
Sorry if you missed it! Join us next time. – Stay updated about HSA events here: https://hsauhcl.net/calendar-of-events/.