The first HSA Member Meeting this year will take place on March 5, and we are honored to host two guest speakers:
Zach Weyand, Project Manager at Houston Methodist Hospital, who is also a UHCL Alumni, and Cody C. Hunter, who is serving as the Director of Business Development and Patient Satisfaction at Houston Methodist West Hospital, the newest hospital within the Methodist Hospital System. Houston Methodist is ranked by U.S.News & World Report as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” in 11 specialties and designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing.
When: Thursday, March 5, 2015, 2015 at 6:00 pm
Where: UHCL TMC Campus, Room 131
Who: Zach Weyand, Cody C. Hunter, and you: the HSA members and HADM students!
What: -> see Agenda below.
HSA Membership Meeting 3/5/2015, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
2151 W. Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77030
- Topic – Professionalism
- 2015-2016 Officer Elections Results
- President – Zachary Menn, MD
- Vice President of Operations – Belal Abuharb
- Vice President of Finance – Rahaf Abboushi
- Vice President of Marketing & Public Relations – Claudia Neumann
- Other open positions
- Membership Director (1 position available)
- Program Liaisons (5 positions available) –
- Undergraduate – B.S. and B.A.
- Graduate – MHA/MBA and MHA
- International Student Liaison
- Applications (CV and a 1 page personal statement) are due on March 13, 2015 to email@example.com.
- ACHE 1st Quarter Educational Breakfast Session: Topic – “Daring Leadership”
Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 7 AM – 9 AM – A short report.